We invite abstract submissions for 30-minute oral presentations, to be followed by 10-minute discussions, as well as for poster presentations. Please indicate upon submission whether you would like your presentation to be considered for a poster session.
Abstracts should be anonymous and no longer than two pages, including references and examples, in 12-point Times New Roman, with margins of at least 2,5 cm/1 inch. Submissions for the conference are limited to a maximum of one individual and one joint abstract per author, independently from submissions for the workshop. Abstracts are to be submitted in pdf-format via the EasyChair system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=digs18.
To submit an abstract, you must follow these steps:
- To begin, login at: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=digs18
- If you do not have an existing EasyChair account, click on ”sign up for an account.” You will be asked to fill out a simple form to create an account.
- Click ”New Submission” at the top of the page.
- Select the track relevant for your submission and click “Continue”.
- Enter author information in the provided fields. Tick the ”Corresponding Author” box for all authors who wish to receive e-mail correspondences or notifications.
- Enter your title in the ”Title” field.
- In the ”Abstract” field, please enter a one sentence summary. Do not paste your full abstract into this field.
- Enter at least three keywords.
- Upload your abstract in the ”Paper” field. Only .pdf files will be accepted. Do not include your name or affiliation in the abstract/file name!
- Do not tick the ”Abstract only” box, or your .pdf will not be uploaded.
- Click ”Submit.” You will be taken to a summary page of your submission – this is your confirmation that it has been saved. Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously.
- You may make any necessary updates until the deadline by logging in and clicking on ”My Submissions.”
For more information, please contact the organizers at email@example.com.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 15 January 2016.
Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2016.